Excursion in Ste Anne marine Park offers visitors a chance to visit the marine park as well as 2 neighboring Islands named Ste Anne and Cerf island. Adventure Seychelles invites you to participate in this tour as there is so much to discover under the crystal turquoise water making it an excellent spot for snorkeling.
Days of operation: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
Become one with nature as only Seychelles can offer it, on this day of discovery and adventure commencing with a visit to the Ste Anne Marine Park, with its spectacular views of the surrounding islands. Our Reef Safari will introduce you to the myriad wonders of Seychelles’ underwater world by glass-bottom boat,
your‘eye in crystal waters’ and to the thrill of fish feeding before transporting you to one of the park’s island jewels: Cerf. Cerf is the largest island of the Ste. Anne Group, named after the vessel of one of Seychelles’ early explorers and has a long tradition of settlement, first as a coconut plantation and now as a
habitation for people escaping the‘hustle and bustle’ of neighboring Mahé. Here, we will tempt your palate with a traditional Creole lunch, allowing you time to explore the rare beauty of the island, swim in its crystal waters and relax on its silver-sanded beaches. This is a place where stunning, natural beauty and time-honored island ways will conspire to provide you with the time of your life…and the memories to match.
Pick up is done at your respective hotel of stay.
• 0800-0830hrs Pick-up from hotels.
• 0850hrs Boarding of Glass bottom boats – Josephine, Nanette or Christina
• 0900hrs Introduction of program, safety briefing and departure for Ste Anne marine Park.
• 0930hrs Arrive at the reef barrier/viewing of the underwater world through slow drifting over the Corals. History of the Ste Anne Marine Park including the islands of Long, Round & Ste Anne.
o Hand fish feeding (Bread distributed.)
• 1030hrs Dis-embarkation on Brief tour of the island where nature and man live in harmony as, Emphasized by the 105 land tortoises you will meet roaming around freely.
• 1130hrs Re-embarkation for snorkeling in the Marine Park or Seche Island, sea conditions permitting. Relaxation on the beach on Moyenne Island for those who do not wish to snorkel.
• 1245hrs pick up clients on the beach transfer to Cerf Island
• 1300hrs Picnic Barbeque on Cerf Island
• 1430hrs Leisure time on the beach
• 1520hrs Boarding of boat
• 1530hrs Departure for Mahe
• 1600hrs Arrive at Angel Fish. Boarding of buses to respective hotels.
Inclusions: The excursion in st Anne marine Park is a full day tour that includes;
• Glass Bottom boat
• Bottle of Water
• Pick up and drop off included in price
Other information: NB: Not recommended for the disabled
Beach wear and light casual clothing such as tee-shirts & shorts with trainers or comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Snorkeling equipment provided on board.
The Tour is subject to weather condition, and each requires a minimum set of participants in order to proceed. In events of cancellation, we shall reschedule the tour, offer an alternative tour of similar value or effect a full refund.